This article will walk you through ordering Hosted Exchange via the control panel.
5. The cart page will guide you through ordering your Hosted Exchange service.
– Select the amount of mailboxes you would like. Each email address is a mailbox. If you would like sales@ admin@ and info@ you will need to order 3 mailboxes. For more information on which mailbox to chose please see our Features & Pricing page.
– If required, order any MigrationWiz licences you may need.
Click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page.
6. A summary of your cart will be shown. 3 options will appear for adding a domain name to your service.
– I want uber business Pty Ltd to register a new domain for me.- Choose this option if you’d like to register a new domain name to use with your Hosted Exchange servvice.
– I want to transfer my domain to uber business Pty Ltd – Choose this option if you have a domain name registered with another provider and you would like to transfer the domain name to us. Please note you will need that domains authorisation password.
– I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain. – Choose this option if you have a your own domain name and you will update the DNS records separately.
7. Enter your domain name and click ‘Use’ the cart will reload and your domain name will now be a line item in the card.
Select ‘Continue’ to move on or if required repeat step 5 to add more domain names.
Select your preferred payment method or enter a new credit card.