This article will walk you through creating a Hosted Exchange distribution list
- Ensure you are logged in to your Parallels control panel.
1. Navigate to the ‘Mailboxes’ tab
2. Click on the ‘Distribution Lists’ tab
3. Click ‘Add new distribution list’
4. Fill in the required fields and then click submit at the bottom.
5. Allow 2-3 minutes for your distribution list to be created.
Adding Members to your distribution list
Members are the recipients of the emails sent to your distribution list.
1. Click on the display name of your distribution list.
2. Click on the ‘members’ tab
3. Click on ‘Add new member’
4. Tick the box next to the members you would like to add to your list and click ‘Submit’
5. Another option is to import a list. Copy and paste a list of email addresses you wish to add. These can be separated by a comma, semi-colon, space or new line and click Submit