This article will explain the process of creating customer accounts under a reseller account.
1. Log in to your reseller account via wholesalecp.uber.com.au.
2. Click ‘Billing’ in the top right hand corner of the control panel.
3. Click Operations > Customers from the left hand menu.
4. Click ‘New Customer Account’.
5. Select ‘Business’ or ‘Personal’ as the account type.
6. Change ‘Tax Zone’ to ‘Customer is from providers country’.
7. Click Next.
8. Enter the customers details.
The email address entered will be used to send notifications to this customer. If you don’t want notifications being sent to the customer, ensure you use your own email address.
9. Click Next.
10. Enter a Username and Password for the new customer account.
11. Click Finish.
12. You will now see the new account listed, click on the ‘Account Name’ to access the account details.