This documentation will direct you to a free FTP program that we support.
- You will need your FTP login credentials for your hosting account.
- This application is developed by a 3rd Party however we support the configuration for ftp.
1. Download FileZilla from the following website: http://filezilla-project.org/download.php
2. After installing the application on your computer, you will need to retrieve the FTP details from your ‘Hosting Account Welcome Email’
3. In the quick connect field you will need to insert the ftp host (normally ftp.yourdomain.com) into ‘hostname’, your cPanel username into the ‘Username’ field and your cPanel password into the ‘Password’ field leaving the port number blank.
4. Simply press ‘Quick Connect’ to connect to the server.
Complete: You should now be able to connect to your FTP account and upload files to the server. If publishing to the website, you should navigate to public_html or httpdocs depending on your control panel.