This article will explain how to add a new service user to your existing SharePoint service.
- You will need to be logged into your Parallels control panel.
- You must have already set up your SharePoint site.
You can grant SharePoint privileges to existing users, such as those already with Exchange Mailboxes, or create a new user account.
1. When logged into your Parallels control panel select the “Exchange and SharePoint” subscription.
2. Select the “SharePoint” tab and then select the “Users” sub-tab.
3. Here you will see a list of all your current SharePoint users. To add a new user to SharePoint, click “Add New User”.
4. You choose to add an Existing service user, or to create a new user account. If you decide to choose an existing users, simply select their account from the list. If you choose to create a new service user, assign the user a username and password then click “Next” to continue.
5. Define the privileges / role you wish to assign to the new SharePoint user.
6. Review your options then click “Finish” to create the new SharePoint user. The user account may take 1-2 minute to create.
Complete. The new user will now be able to access your SharePoint site.