This article will show you how to configure the Microsoft Lync 2010 for Mobile client on your iPhone
- You will need an Apple iTunes account to download the free Lync 2010 for iPhone App.
- Lync for Mobile 2013 is not supported, use Lync for Mobile 2010 instead.
1. Find the Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone app on the App Store and install it.
2. Open the Lync application and enter your Username and Password then click Sign In.
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by following these steps.
3. If Lync 2010 for Mobile cannot connect you may have to enter your settings manually. If not you can skip to step 5.
Return to the main screen and click the More Details button.
4. Un-select “Auto-Detect Server” and enter the following settings:
- Username: Your Lync Email Address.
- Internal Discovery Address: access.openconnect.com.au:443
- External Discovery Address: access.openconnect.com.au:443
Once complete scroll down and click Sign In.
5. If you are presented with the screen below, click “Don’t show me this again” then click Continue.
6. Lync will now sign you in.
7. Lync needs a few more details to get started. Just click the Next button.
8. Enter your Phone Number
10. You are now signed into Lync 2010 for iPhone.