This article will show you how to configure the Microsoft Lync 2010 client for Windows.
- You must have downloaded the and installed the Lync 2010 client. You can download the Lync 2010 client from your Parallels Control Panel.
- You need to be active Lync User to sign in.
1. Launch the Lync 2010 client and enter your email address and click Sign In.
2. If you are shown the box below you will need to manually configure your servers settings. If not you can skip to Step 6.
3. Click the Settings icon:
4. Select Personal, then Click the Advanced button.
5. Fill in the following connection details.
- Manual Configuration
- Internal Server Name: access.openconnect.com.au:443
- External Server Name: access.openconnect.com.au:443
Once you have done this click OK, the OK again to return to the main Lync Window.
6. Click Sign In. If you a presented a box like the one below, check the “Always trust this server” box and then click “Connect”.
7. Enter your password and click Sign In.
- Your username is your full Lync Email Address.
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by following these steps.
9. You are now signed into Lync.