This article will show how to create a new mailbox for your Hosted Exchange subscription.
- You will need to be logged into your Parallels control panel.
- You will need to have a available resources in Hosted Exchange subscription to create more mailboxes.
1. Select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the top right drop down box.
2. Your control panel will change to show you an overview of the Hosted Exchange options. Click the Mailboxes tab.
3. You will then be taken to a list of your provisioned mailboxes. Click ‘Add a new mailbox’.
4. Enter the display name for the mailbox, for Hosted Exchange you must set this correctly in the control panel as it cannot be changed via Outlook. Enter the email address and a secure password of your choice.
5. Select the Hosted Exchange mailbox template as required. This step will be skipped if you do not have more than one template available.
6. Review your settings then click Finish to set up your new mailbox.
Complete. Your mailbox will now be ready for use within a few minutes. The mailbox status will change from “Creating” to “Ready” when the provisioning has been completed.
Additional. After the mailbox has created, click on the name and scroll down to view setup information for connecting from different email clients or OWA (webmail).