This article will take you through how to manage multiple Hosted Exchange mailbox accounts from a single account.
- You will need at least two Hosted Exchange mailboxes to complete these steps.
- Both accounts need to be Premium mailboxes.
4. In the name box, click the newly added entry for account A, in the permission level box, click Owner, then click ok.
Repeat step 3-4 for any other folders you would like to share.
5. On the File menu, click Exit & Log Off, Re-open Outlook with the user account for account A.
7. On the email tab, click the name of the account and then click the Change icon above it.
9. Type the name of the user of account B and then click ok 3 times.
Click next, click Finish and then click close.
You are now able to view account B while logged in as account A.