This article will show you how to remove your own firewall block inside your my.uber portal
- The system will use the IP address you are currently connected to my.uber with. If you need another IP removed you will need to contact our support staff.
1. Login at my.uber.com.au
2. Select the cPanel Hosting tab from the top toolbar.
If the cPanel hosting tab is not visible, ensure you have the cPanel hosting subscription selected from the drop down box on the top right.
3. Select the ‘Settings’ tab
4. Click ‘Remove Firewall Block’
5. You will receive a green confirmation bar that a request has been sent to the server to remove your block. Please wait a few minutes and then try to access the server.
If you continue to experience difficulties accessing the server please contact our support staff for further assistance.