This article will walk you through the process for setting up email forwarding for your Hosted Exchange email account via the Parallels control panel.
- This process can be used for both Premium and Basic Exchange email accounts
- You must have access to the Parallels control panel for the account in which the Hosted Exchange subscription is registered
Configuring email forwarding:
1. Log into your Parallels account
2. Click on the Mailboxes tab at the top of the page
3. Click on the Display Name for the account you would like to set the forwarder up for
4. Click on the Forwarding tab
5. Click on the Enable button
6. Enter the email address you would like to have emails forwarded to in the E-mail address field.
If you would like to save a copy of each forwarded message in the Exchange account that is forwarding the message, check the box next to Leave copy of messages.
Click the Submit button when you ready to proceed
7. You will then be taken back to the Forwarding tab where you will have a message saying Mailbox Forwarding configuration was successfully changed
Congratulations! You have now configured email forwarding for your Hosted Exchange email account.