This article will assist you with setting up email in Outlook 2011
- You will need to have set up an email address in your Control Panel before completing these steps
1. Click on Outlook and then Preferences
2. Choose Accounts
3. Click on the ‘plus’ symbol to add a new account and then choose e-mail.
4. Enter in the account details for the email address you have created.
5. Under Outgoing server select ‘override default port’ and change the port to 587.
6. Click Add Account.
Complete. You can now close the set up window and press the ‘Get Mail’ button.