This article will guide you through the process of setting up your Hosted Exchange account in Mac Mail and allow you to sync your mail, contacts and calendars.
- You will need your Hosted Exchange username (which should be your email address) and password.
1. If you are creating your first email account on OSX you will be prompted to create a new account. If not go to Mail -> Preferences -> Account -> Add Account (+).
2. Enter your Name, Full Email Address, and Password.
3. You may receive an error. If this is the case ensure the username is your full email address.
4. If you do not have autodiscover enabled on your domain you may need to enter some settings manually.
- Account Type: Exchange
- Incoming Mail Server: exchange.openconnect.com.au
- Username: <<Your Full Email Address>>
- Password: <<Your Exchange Password>>
5. Click Continue. Once Mac Mail has verified the account you will be shown the account summary:
Complete: You have completed setting up your Hosted Exchange email in Mac Mail.