This article will guide you through the process setting up URL forwarding for your domain name managed through the Parallels Automation Control Panel.
- You will need to be logged into your Parallels Customer Control Panel .
- This article may not be relevant to legacy account holders.
1. Log in to your Parallels Customer Control Panel
2. Select the Hosted Domains option from the home page.
3. Click on the domain name you wish to set up forwarding for.
4. Under the Hosting Services, Web Hosting section select either “Add Hosting” or “View Details“.
If you had to select “View Details” please click the “Change” button on the next page.
5. Select “Standard Forwarding” and your subscription then click Next.
6. Enter the target URL you wish the domain name to be forwarded to and click Next.
7. Confirm your settings then click Finish.
8. Click the DNS tab. Here you will see the name servers required by your provider.
To ensure forwarding works you will need to make sure your domain’s NS records are pointing towards the DNS nameservers listed on this page.
If your domain name is registered with us you can follow these steps to update your nameservers.