This article will walk you through the process for changing the email address for a Hosted Exchange email account via the Parallels control panel.
- This process can be used for both Premium and Basic Exchange email accounts
- You must have access to the Parallels control panel for the account in which the Hosted Exchange subscription is registered
Changing the email address:
1. Log into your Parallels account
2. Click on the Mailboxes tab at the top of the page
3. Click on the Display Name for the account you would like to set the forwarder up for
4. Click on the E-mail Addresses tab
5. Click on the Add New E-mail Address
6. Fill in the E-mail Address field with the new email address you would like to use for the account and click the Submit button to create the new email address
7. Click on the Change button
8. Select the radio button next to E-mail Address and click the Next button
9. To the left of the new email address that you created, click on the Set as primary e-mail address link, this will reload the page.
After the page has reloaded it will show that the Primary e-mail address is the new email address.
Check the box next to Synchronise Service User’s login with primary e-mail address and click the Finish button to complete the process.
Congratulations! You have now updated the email address for your Hosted Exchange account.