This article will show you how to import your existing WordPress installation into Installatron
1. Log in to cPanel
2. Scroll down to the ‘Software’ heading; select ‘Installatron Application Installer’
3. Scroll down to the ‘Apps for Content Management’ Heading; select WordPress.
4. On the right hand side of the ‘Install this application’ button, click the down arrow. Click on ‘import existing install’
5. Select ‘Import from this account’ or ‘Import from a different account’ depending on the location of your current installation of WordPress.
6. Select your domain name and if required specify the directory where your WordPress installation is installed. By default Installatron will select public_html.
Click Import. A small processing circle will appear while your installation is imported.
7. When the import has completed, you will see this page. From here you can log directly into your WordPress dashboard.