- You can transfer mail through Outlook from your current account by exporting it into a .PST file and then importing it into your account.
- This method will import Emails, Calendars and Contacts.
5. Click Browse to select a location to save the file, select option “Replace duplicates with items exported”, click Finish.
6. You can chose to add a password to protect your file or leave both fields black and click ok.
Once you have the .pst file exported from your old account, you will be able to import it into your new one using a similar method.
12. Click Finish, the data will now be imported.
Complete. All of your mail should now be in your new account. To confirm the import was successful you can check your emails in OWA https://exchange.openconnect.com.au/.