This article will show you how to install Joomla using Installatron
1. Log in to your cPanel
5. The install wizard will assist you to set up your Joomla installation.
– Select your domain name
– Select a directory location, by default Joomla will install in portal/
Under the ‘Version’ section, we propose using the following configuration.
Version – Select the recommended version
Language – English
Content – Give me a clean Joomla install (I’ll add my own content)
Accept the licence agreement
Automatic Update – Create a backup and update to any new version (option 3)
6. For the settings section, we highly recommend using a strong username and password. Avoid usernames such as admin or your domain name as these are easy to guess.
– Use a password that has a mixture of upper case letters, lower case letters, symbols and numbers.
– Enter your email address
– Chose a title for your website (this can be changed later)
Automatically manage advanced settings for me.
9. You can now click the middle link, in this example www.example.com/portal/administrator/ to log in to your Joomla dashboard to get started on building your website. Use the username and password you chose in step 6.