This article will guide you on sharing calendars between mailboxes on your Exchange mail hosting subscription.
- Please note that access to calendars in Outlook or on mobile devices requires a premium mailbox and will not work on a basic mailbox.
- Please note that you can only share calendars between users on our Exchange platform, for external users you can email them a copy of the calendar but you will be unable to share them a live dynamic copy.
Sharing from OWA
1. To begin, please log in to OWA by browsing to https://owa.openconnect.com.au and entering your email address and associated password.
2. Once you are logged in, navigate to the calendar section by clicking on the icon in the bottom left menu.
3. Locate the calendar you wish to share, then: right-click -> Share -> Share This Calendar
4. A window will open with the sharing request, complete the “To” field with the email address of whom you wish to share the calendar, you can also adjust what information to share.
5. The other user will receive your sharing request in their inbox, they can open it and click “Add This Calendar” to add the shared calendar. Once this is done the new calendar will sync to be available in OWA, Outlook, Apple iOS and Android