This article will show you how to update your credit card details inside your my.uber customer control panel.
- This article is only for Uber Global customers with Parallels billing accounts.
1. Log in to your account at my.uber.com.au
If you have forgotten your password, please click the link ‘Forgot your password?’ to have a reset link emailed to you.
3. From the Payment Methods page you can ‘Add a new card’ or update an existing card.
To update an existing card, click on the card type eg. Visa or Mastercard, click ‘edit’ at the bottom of the screen. Update your details and click save.
5. At the bottom of the screen you will see the options for auto payments.
– Selecting ‘Use new card in future for automatic payments’ will mean any renewals or orders placed will default to being charged to this credit card.
– Selecting ‘Keep current settings’ will leave your auto payment settings as they currently are.
6. Select ‘save’
Your credit card details have now been updated.