This article will show you how to update your WordPress installation with Installatron.
- You need to have an active WordPress installation inside Installatron.
1. Log in to cPanel
2. Scroll down to the ‘Software’ heading; select ‘Installatron Application Installer’
3. All of your installed applications will appear. Place a tick in the box next to the WordPress application you’d like to update. Select the ‘Update’ button
4. Select the latest version from the drop down.
5. We highly recommend updating all plugins when updating your base installation.
Select ‘Yes, update WordPress plugins’
Select ‘No, do not update WordPress themes’
Select ‘Yes, create a backup for performing the update’
6. WordPress will now be updated. It can take anywhere up to 10min depending on how old your installation is.
7. Your WordPress installation has now been updated.