This article will show you how to access your cPanel control panel.
- This does not apply to customers using our legacy billing systems.
- You must already have purchased a cPanel Hosting subscription.
- You will need to be logged in to your Parallels Customer Control Panel .
1. Login to your Parallels Customer Control Panel .
2. Make sure you have selected your active cPanel subscription from the drop down box at the top of the page:
3. Click on the cPanel Hosting tab.
4. You will now be shown your cPanel Username, Password, Server as well as the Name Servers you are required to provide your domain registrar.
Complete: You now know where to find your cPanel login information.